SEMINAL RESEARCH is a young and fast growing full Market Research service provider in India covering all major languages and working to discover new insights into the way people live, think, spend, everyday. We are constantly investing in latest technologies and smartest methodologies to give our clients the clearest understanding of customer and consumer behaviour.
We are currently looking for a “ Bi-lingual Market Research Analyst (German-English, French-English, Spanish-English)” for our organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting Market Research studies over the phone in different geographies through various market research methodologies such as CATI (Computer Assisted Telephonic Interview), CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interview).
- Conducting Secondary research/ Desk research as per Project requirements.
- Identifying the best source of data to build a sample for conducting surveys.
- Extracting information from different sources, including company website, professional social networking sites like LinkedIn, Hoovers etc.
- Working on MS-Excel in order to maintain and update the database and maintaining a record of project performance.
- Support team building and interdepartmental relations. Develop processes and communication styles that enhance interdepartmental co-operation while serving the needs and goals of each.
- Attend project meetings and participate in team building events. Create and maintain efficient and effective processes that ensure success.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the line Manager.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university/institute along with B2 level.
- Working knowledge of MS-Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in above mentioned language pairs.
- Team player and possess problem solving skills
- Ready to work in rotational shifts.
- Cab will be provided during night shifts or Odd hours
- During day shift shuttle services will be provided
To book your slot contact Chanchal.email@example.com
Apply for this Position