Seminal Research is a fast growing market research organization which delivers sound facts and figures to its clients through a variety of sophisticated technologies like CATI/CAWI, Online surveys, Mystery shopping, Face to Face research, In-depth Interviews, and focus group discussions. It gives insights into the mind-set of the consumer, the perspective of the target group and the needs of the market, which gives our clients an edge over their competitors. Seminal Research specializes in primary research and data collection. It has headquarters at Gurgaon, India with offices in Boston, USA and Berlin, Germany.
We are currently looking for a “Business Development Executive” for our organization.
- Research and develop new business opportunities and generate new accounts.
- Identifying key areas of collaboration by being able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits.
- Building new leads via various methodologies to boost sales.
- Bulk e-mailing and then contacting them to set up soft-appointments.
- Contacting the clients to understand their requirements and relate services offered by Seminal Research to them.
- Ability to advertise Seminal services on online media to ensure maximum visibility & brand recall for the company.
- Undertake any reasonable duties as specified by the line manager.
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action as deemed fit.
- Being part of client calls to materialize conversations and further follow up with them to bring them on board.
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales (experience in market research would be an added advantage)
- Well versed with MS-office (Excel, word, PowerPoint) and networking sites like LinkedIn, Xing etc.
- Excellent communications skills (Spoken and written), active listening, empathizing and should be good with managing professional relationships.
- Accountability, ability to work independently and should be comfortable in making decisions pertaining to his/her area of work.
- Should be comfortable working in rotational shifts.
CTC :- Negotiable as per candidate’s qualification
Contact :- email@example.com
Apply for this Opening