- Facing rapid social, technological and economic change, the traditional marketing research industry has adopted new tools and strategies to reposition itself in a more flexible, consultative and cost effective space. Telephonic surveys have made it possible for people to participate in surveys in real time. The answers captured using the CATI methodology are spontaneous and genuine which adds to the credibility of the data collected.The traditional online survey is a tool struggling with low participation rates, respondents speeding through surveys, data quality issues, and projectability concerns. Seminal Research aims to redefine this traditional marketing research approach using the CAWI or Phone-to-Web Methodology to increase participation and minimize data quality concerns by recruiting the respondents over the phone and ensuring that the qualified respondents participate online.
- Seminal Research uses CATI as an optimal tool of structured system for data collection by telephone that speeds up the collection and editing of micro data and also permits the interviewer to educate the respondents on the importance of timely and accurate data. The software is able to customize the flow of the questionnaire based on the answers provided.Identifying the relevant person plays a crucial role in the success of any market research study.Our Phone-to-Web or CAWI (Computer Aided Web Interviews) methodology aims at filtering databases, screening respondents and recruiting the right people for respective studies.We follow the following steps while conducting CATI/CAWI studies:
- Understand objective around which the study revolves.
- Understanding the Questionnaire and developing a strategy to reach out to the target effectively.
- Devising a feasible plan of action, evaluating timelines and commence fieldwork according to plan.
- Appointing a dedicated project manager and point of contact with whom client can communicate in a smooth manner.
- Internal Quality checks on a daily basis to remove kinks if any and ensure quality data collection.
- Providing timely status updates and reports to provide an overview of the fieldwork.
- Final scrutiny of data by quality team.
- Delivery of data within 24 to 48 hours upon completion of project in the desired format like Excel, SPSS or ASCII
- Seminal Research has an in-house CATI center totaling 100 seats with provision of 24X7 services.
- Higher rate of survey participation.
- Responses captured in real time.
- Ensures quality of data collected is supreme and genuine.
- Surveys are conducted by experienced research professionals who have years of market research experience to their credit.
- The CATI center’s complete with it’s own server, automatic and predictive dialing, supervisor monitoring, remote barge-in and call recording facilities.
- To ensure high voice quality we use VOIP and ISDN telephone lines.
- Data collection in more than 60 countries and over 40 languages (including emerging markets like Argentina, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Egypt, Greece, Macedonia, Indonesia, Israel, Lithuania, Russia, S. Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Venezuela, Vietnam).
JMD Megapolis (IT Park)
Unit - 907-911
9th Floor, Sohna Road,
Sector 48, Gurgaon (Haryana), India
Ph: (+91) 124 2848100