- With the advent of new products, technology and services and the desire to discover new insights into way people live and think, the need for Face to Face research has increased remarkably. Leading companies are using this methodology as an ideal tool to capture spontaneous responses, which are based on real time situations and scenarios. Face to Face or in-person research is methodology where in the interviewer meets the respondent in person and captures his or her responses via various methodologies, Pen&Paper (PAPI), Computer Aided Personal Interview (CAPI) etc.This technique is widely used to understand social research, market research and business to business customer satisfaction surveys. Our team at Seminal is experienced in face-to-face techniques and strictly adhere to the MRS (Market Research Society) code of conduct whilst administering Face-to-Face interviews. We have an extensive network of skilled market research professionals across the globe to reach out to a wide network of people.
- Seminal Research prides itself in it’s pool of freelance language resources across the globe courtesy our sister concern and strategic partners Lingual Consultancy. We carry out face-to-face research in the following manner:
- Identifying target and assessing the best location to intercept the target respondent.
- Recruitment via telephone call to set up appointment for door to door interviews.
- Sending representatives to follow up on appointments and capture their responses.
- In case of mall intercepts or central location tests, carrying out the required steps for set-up two days prior to fieldwork
- Translation of open ended questions if required. Translation and proofreading done by native professionals.
- Transcripts within 24-36 hours.
- Report in PPT / Excel format, as desired.
- Face to Face Research in almost 60 countries in local language courtesy our pool of freelance professionals
- Best suited for respondents which are hard to target via telephone or online.
- Better participation rate as compared to other methodologies
- Encourages spontaneous thinking and genuine responses
- Reduces the ratio of drop-outs by a considerable margin.
- Ensures quality of data collected is credible and respondent understands each question perfectly.
- Higher productivity in lesser period of time
Face to Face Research
JMD Megapolis (IT Park)
Unit - 907-911
9th Floor, Sohna Road,
Sector 48, Gurgaon (Haryana), India
Ph: (+91) 124 2848100