- Surveys assume that people know how they feel. But sometimes they really don’t. Sometimes it takes listening to the opinions of others in a small and safe group setting before they form thoughts and opinions. Focus groups are well suited for those situations.Focus groups can reveal a wealth of detailed information and deep insight. When well executed, a focus group creates an accepting environment that puts participants at ease allowing then to thoughtfully answer questions in their own words and add meaning to their answers. The strength of our Focus Group Discussions rely on allowing the participants to agree or disagree with each other so that it provides an insight into how a group thinks about an issue, about the range of opinion and ideas, and the inconsistencies and variation that exists in a particular community in terms of beliefs and their experiences and practices.
- Our Focus Group facility located in APAC region courtesy our reliable channel partners is equipped with all required technology. With an in-depth understanding of market research industry, Seminal Research carries out extensive secondary research in order to recruit the absolute relevant participants for a study. Seminal Research’s Focus Group produces data and insights that would be less accessible without interaction found in a group setting—listening to others’ verbalized experiences stimulates memories, ideas, and experiences in participants.The most crucial element of FGD is the facilitation, where Seminal lays emphasis. Important points to bear in mind in facilitating FGDs are to ensure even participation, careful wording of the key questions, maintaining a neutral attitude and appearance, and summarising the session to reflect the opinions evenly and fairly. A detailed report should be prepared after the session is finished. Any observations during the session are noted and included in the report.
- Face to Face Interviewer Training Room:
- Full size boardroom (One way mirror), comfortably accommodates 15 participants.
- Simultaneous interpretation.
- Experienced Focus group moderators and one–on–one, in–depth interviewers on staff Audio and Video streaming facility.
- Dedicated team for recruiting respondents for FGDs
- Translation and Transcription Services
- Excellent Data Collection at effective costs.
- Multiple High Speed and Wireless Internet Connection
Focus Group Discussions
JMD Megapolis (IT Park)
Unit - 907-911
9th Floor, Sohna Road,
Sector 48, Gurgaon (Haryana), India
Ph: (+91) 124 2848100