- The customer service experience is one area of the marketing mix in which increasingly organizations seek to differentiate their offering from that of their competitors and the manner in which staff interacts with the customer is of critical importance. Mystery shopping aims at identifying service quality, compliance of employees to company policies, product and service knowledge of staff deployed, as well as the behavioural and ethical aspects that contribute to successful sales and growth.Seminal Research with it’s wide network boasts of a pool of experienced market research professionals to assist us with Mystery Shopping/Audits in APAC, EMEA, LATAM and North America region. Our freelance resources across the globe ensure local presence across various cities and strengthens our reachability and global coverage.
- We at Seminal Research have a very strategic approach to ensure that the behavior of real customers is replicated as closely as possible. We use Mystery Shopping as a tool to evaluate customer service or other aspects of customer experience and help organizations to identify where and how improvements can be made.
- Scenarios are developed in conjunction with the client.
- A range of scenarios is used to ensure that too much emphasis is not placed on any one type of enquiry.
- Mystery shoppers are carefully selected so that their characteristics match the requirements of the project.
- Mystery shoppers are thoroughly briefed for each scenario, with role playing used to ensure that they develop the capacity to “think on their feet”.
- Observations are recorded using a carefully designed, structured and objective scoring system.
- Telephone calls are usually recorded to minimize the reliance on memory when assessing the results.
- Dedicated mobile phone numbers are used for call-backs to avoid identification of mystery shoppers.
- All telephone enquiries are marked centrally, using the recordings of the calls, to ensure consistency of assessment.
JMD Megapolis (IT Park)
Unit - 907-911
9th Floor, Sohna Road,
Sector 48, Gurgaon (Haryana), India
Ph: (+91) 124 2848100