- In thinking about the futures of marketing research, the traditional marketing research approach has become a thing of the past in the wider emerging marketing research scenario. Online is the future. With the whole world on the web, accessibility and reachability concerns have been overcome which has widened the scope for extensive market research in developing countries. In this future, consumer-populated online design communities serve as the core tool for successful market research.
- Seminal Research online survey service helps to find the target audience who can complete surveys over the Internet. Online surveys are usually created as Web forms with a database to store the answers and statistical software to provide analytics.Seminal Research specializes in both B2B and Consumer panels at large. The concept of such integration evolved from the thoughts of creating a niche panel by collecting local information of the identified panel countries. We have identified such panel from our selected list of developing nations where consumers are still hard to reach.
- Return on Investment: Web surveys are faster, simpler and cheaper.
- Real time reporting with access to minute by minute updates.
- Suited for lengthy surveys and conjoint analysis.
- Complex skip patterns can be implemented in ways that are mostly invisible to the respondent.
- Lesser drop out ratio as compared to telephonic surveys.
- Self administration of survey ensures credibility and quality of data collected.
- Questions with long lists of answer choices can be used to provide immediate coding of answers to certain questions that are usually asked in an open-ended fashion in paper questionnaires.
JMD Megapolis (IT Park)
Unit - 907-911
9th Floor, Sohna Road,
Sector 48, Gurgaon (Haryana), India
Ph: (+91) 124 2848100