Seminal Research is a fast growing market research organization which delivers sound facts and figures to it's clients through a variety of sophisticated technologies like CATI/CAWI, mystery shopping and focus group discussions. It gives insights into the mindset of the consumer, the perspective of the target group and the needs of the market, which gives our clients an edge over their competitors. Seminal Research specializes in primary research and data collection. It has headquarters at Gurgaon, India with offices in Boston, USA and Berlin, Germany.
As an Assistant Manager - Business Development you will be using your knowledge and experience of the Market Research industry to drive and accelerate profitable business growth. You will be involved in working independently to generate leads of potential customers and build new client relationships, growing sales and profitability and providing sales expertise in the day-to-day management of client prospects. Prior experience of 2-3 years in the same department in Market Research industry is essential.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Generate new clients and Develop business via telephone and email. Identify potential customer within all industry segments and introduce them to Seminal Research and pitch them the services we provide.
- Taking care of the existing client and regular follow up with the prospects.
- Develop and execute sales plans.
- Identify decision makers in the organization and pursue for a phone meeting, video conferencing, face to face meeting for business discussions.
- Manage sales process, lead credentials pitch and provide solutions as appropriate to generate new business.
- Achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Prepare proposals to the clients and cost estimates through a composition of all the required elements.
- Sell Seminal Research services to research agencies, Consulting firms, marketing/digital agencies and end user Corporations.
- Developing and promoting client relationship to new and existing clients by understanding their concerns and provide them an appropriate solution.
- Working as a bridge between client and operations team in the organization.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 2-3 years experience within a Market Research company, selling professional services such as CATI, CAWI, Face2Face research services, online research etc.
- Should have exceptionally good communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Should have proven excellent sales track records.
- Confidence in sales and communication with Clients through different media such as phone, email, Web presentation etc.
- Strong base of client relationships.
- Flexible working in any shift (day OR night).
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity necessary in developing innovative approaches to difficult problems and generate new opportunities.
Apply for this Position