Seminal Research is a fast growing market research organization which delivers sound facts and figures to its clients through a variety of sophisticated technologies like CATI/CAWI, Online surveys, Mystery shopping, Face to Face research, In-depth Interviews, and focus group discussions. It gives insights into the mind-set of the consumer, the perspective of the target group and the needs of the market, which gives our clients an edge over their competitors. Seminal Research specializes in primary research and data collection. It has headquarters at Gurgaon, India with offices in Boston, USA and Berlin, Germany.
The Market Research Project Manager is responsible for successful execution of Qualitative and Quantitative projects. Depending upon the advised methods and project detail, the Project Manager develops or assists in the development of the project plan. The Project Manager works closely with vendors or Market Research Project Directors ensuring the successful execution of the fieldwork. Upon completion, the Project Manager reviews the collected data before the final delivery to the client.
Key Goals of Position:
- Coordinate research operations for syndicated and proprietary studies. Responsibilities include but not limited to project management, data checking/cleaning, analysis, and report writing
- Oversee internal and external vendor activities including data collection.
- Manage day-to-day project-related inquiries, ensuring timely response and insight.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task when working towards deadlines
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised college or university
- Ideally, experience with a market research supplier
- Solid mathematical (statistical) and analytical skills required
- Strong communication skills to develop internal relationships
`Specific Information: `
- Responsible for directing and controlling the overall execution of the research project from launch through customer delivery to meet the established targets for scope, quality, schedule, and cost.
- Lead project initiation and planning efforts
- Define the scope of the project/opportunity and document project requirements
- Determine resource requirements and coordinate with internal departments and/or external suppliers to establish the project schedule, assignments, and budget
- Monitor and govern the activities throughout the project design process. Direct the processes through project data collection and delivery
- Monitor the established Key Performance Indicators to determine project health
- Assess project viability when changes introduce risks to scope, quality, schedule, or cost targets
- Develop corrective action plans to manage risks and drive stakeholder agreement on project changes and/or countermeasures required
- Maintain the project financial forecast in accordance with project requirements
- Ability to arbitrate between departments and drive outcomes to meet project targets
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Should have a valid passport and willing to travel for offsite projects
Apply for this Opening