Seminal Research is a fast growing market research organization which delivers sound facts and figures to its clients through a variety of sophisticated technologies like CATI/CAWI, Online surveys, Mystery shopping, Face to Face research, In-depth Interviews, and focus group discussions. It gives insights into the mind-set of the consumer, the perspective of the target group and the needs of the market, which gives our clients an edge over their competitors. Seminal Research specializes in primary research and data collection. It has headquarters at Gurgaon, India with offices in Boston, USA and Berlin, Germany.
We are currently looking for a “Project Executive” for our organization.
Key Goals of Position:
- Ensure that day- to day operations of projects are transitioned effectively to Project Managers and Superintendents from pre-construction when work commences in the field.
- Participates in, and at times, lead the estimating/budgeting process for competitive proposals from vendors
- Managing & creating vendor data base.
- Be engaged in, and often times, lead vendor and project pursuit efforts.
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks in a fast paced environment is a must for this role
- Handle corrections under Project Manager, Business Manager or Office Leader ‘s direction to assure timely and accurate reporting.
- Support project management phases such as planning, execution and result monitoring
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised college or university
- Solid mathematical (statistical) and analytical skills required
- Strong communication skills to develop internal relationships
- Responsible for directing and controlling the overall execution of the research project from launch through customer delivery to meet the established targets for scope, quality, schedule, and cost.
- Define the scope of the project/opportunity and document project requirements
- Determine resource requirements and coordinate with internal departments and/or external suppliers to establish the project schedule, assignments, and budget
- Monitor and govern the activities throughout the project design process. Direct the processes through project data collection and delivery
- Monitor the established Key Performance Indicators to determine project health
- Assess project viability when changes introduce risks to scope, quality, schedule, or cost targets
- Develop corrective action plans to manage risks and drive stakeholder agreement on project changes and/or countermeasures required
- Maintain the project financial forecast in accordance with project requirements
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Should have a valid passport and willing to travel for offsite projects
Apply for this Position