Global Connection Study
- Target Audience: People with Decision making at home, having a kid below 7 year and a Should have at least one car (Any brand)
- Geography: Puerto Rico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Panamá, Honduras, Colombia, Perú, Chile, Brasil and México
- LOI & Methodology: 35 mins Face to Face
- Sample Size: 3000 N in total
- Quotas management across different verticals in all countries was an area of concern
- Budget was an issue due to involvement of multiple countries
- It was difficult to conduct surveys in Tier II cities in Guatemala, Peru and Honduras.
- Deployed a local teams in each country with laptop/ tablets along with internet connection
- Arranged teams in Tier II cities so that travel cost can be saved as client had budget issues
- Our client was doing this study online and they could not get the required number of surveys via online in these countries thus decided to do They had timeline issues too, so we increased the team size almost double to meet the end client’s timelines
- Met clients budget and expectation in terms of quality.
- One stop solution for their data collection.
- Quota Management .
- One set up, one contact.