Study Type: B2C
Target group: Males/Females, age group of 18-45 year old who purchased bottled drinking water in the past 1 year.
- India’s leading packaged drinking water company wanted to evaluate various new product ideas.
- They also wanted to understand the key likes and dislikes of various product concepts from their core and evolved audience.
- Amongst the different data collection methodologies, for this particular target group, based on our experience we recommended using a mix methodology – Online + F2F.
- Online methodology was used for Tier 1 cities.
- We engaged respondents from Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities due to the low incidence rate of the TG.
- Extensive screening was done to ensure that our client got only relevant completes that fit the client’s needs.
- The information obtained from the carefully recruited, normally hard to reach panelists helped the client to fine tune their new product concepts and then put them back into research for validation.
- Eventually the client in a span of 3 weeks was successful in bringing out winning concepts for further technical development leading to reduction in time to market.