Study Type: B2C
Target Group: Telecom Consumers
Sample Size: 4000
Methodology: Online Survey
Length of Interview: 20 Min
Field Time: 15 days
Total Project Duration: 6 weeks
- A well known telecom giant wanted to understand key reasons that drive consumer behaviour for subscribing to add-on sports channel packs.
- They also wanted to understand the propensity of subscribers of competition to switch service providers.
- Online quantitative methodology targeting all age groups and homogenous mixture of subscribers across all regions and across all service providers.
- The study also employed interlocking quotas based on Age and Region.
- Deployment of statistics methods including Cluster and Co-relation analysis.
- Client’s feedback – “Goodwork! You all have given great recommendation that will help us improve our products & services”.
- 18% of the subscribers of Competitor A indicated to include the sports packs as an Add-on.
- 23% of the subscribers of Competitor B indicated to switch their existing services and also include sport spacks.
- 44% of the existing subscribers of the client indicatedtore new their contract and add bundle it with the existing services.